"Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish."

-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crazy 4 yarn

Today I purchased six skeins of Sublime Cashmere Aran in Mulberry, Granite, Smokey Blue (2), and Aqua (2). I also picked up two more skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in coral, gorgeous!! I cannot wait to get them, eBay is definitely the way to go for specialty yarn. One Sublime 50g bundle would cost $11 at The Knitting Tree, I picked it up for $6.50, shipping included, from eBay. Woot woot! They've arrived!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA !!! I have never ordered yarn online. It looks like you got some really lovely colours too. I am excited to hear how you like the cashmerino aran !!! Mmmmh, it is beyond lovely.

    I have never worked with sublime yarns and would love to hear your take on the yarn. What did you like and what didn't you like about it (if anything)

    Great purchases !

    ReplyDelete