"Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish."

-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wisconsin Union Protest Rally

Check out this amazing video my husband put together. 
If you haven't already heard about the Union protests here in Wisconsin, many have gathered already at the capitol and will continue to gather in defense of the future of education in Wisconsin as well as in defense of the right to bargain and negotiate within their unions. The rallys, thus far, have been peaceful. We have enjoyed documenting this as a family, you will even see a small cameo of Gatlyn and I at the capitol. Though I cannot say that I'm fully in agreement with either "side," I do appreciate that people are able to gather and peacefully make their opinion known. It's important that we respect and love each other, even if we don't agree on this political issue. A good quote to think about: "Truth is often held in the tension of two opposing ideas. "



1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing video, your husband is very talented....it's crazy what they are doing...I say KILL THE BILL !!!!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing this !

    ReplyDelete